Kehkashan Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Aug 23, 2015 #1 What is the specific heat of boiling water converting into steam?
Abullais Ghazi Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Aug 23, 2015 #4 s=Q/mδT Since boiling of water is an isothermal process therefore s=Q/m×0=∞ Simple...
CWatters Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 10,546 Reaction score 2,324 Aug 23, 2015 #6 Can I check you really meant "specific heat"?
rude man Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 8,032 Reaction score 870 Aug 23, 2015 #7 I second cwatters: are you sure you didn't mean heat of vaporization or enthalpy of vaporization? otherwise abullais is right.
I second cwatters: are you sure you didn't mean heat of vaporization or enthalpy of vaporization? otherwise abullais is right.
Kehkashan Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Aug 24, 2015 #8 No I am sure. I never meant that the answer seems to be correct in my book that's why I agreed with that guy I mean abullais.
No I am sure. I never meant that the answer seems to be correct in my book that's why I agreed with that guy I mean abullais.