gsan Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Sep 7, 2007 #1 I don't know how to solve this question. Anyone can help me? Determine the type of the filter shown as well as the cutoff frequency. Thanks! Attachments PICT0615.JPG 27.5 KB · Views: 508
I don't know how to solve this question. Anyone can help me? Determine the type of the filter shown as well as the cutoff frequency. Thanks!
Mindscrape Messages 1,854 Reaction score 1 Sep 7, 2007 #2 Your attachment is still being approved, but I can tell already that you won't get much help. Work must be shown for anyone to start to help you. What have you done already, laplace transforms, impedences?
Your attachment is still being approved, but I can tell already that you won't get much help. Work must be shown for anyone to start to help you. What have you done already, laplace transforms, impedences?
gsan Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Sep 8, 2007 #3 the answer given is [R2/(R1+R2)][jw/(jw+wc)] but my answer is R2jwL/(R1R2 + R1jwL + R2jwL)
Gokul43201 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 7,213 Reaction score 26 Oct 22, 2007 #4 Neither of those makes any sense, the first one less than the second. That looks more like a transfer function than a cutoff frequency.
Neither of those makes any sense, the first one less than the second. That looks more like a transfer function than a cutoff frequency.
pooface Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Oct 22, 2007 #5 Well say what kind of passive filter is this before you move on.