What Is the Vacuum Level of a CRT TV?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlufferNuterFSU
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Crt Vacuum
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 4K views
FlufferNuterFSU
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know what the vacuum level of a CRT television is?

Thanks
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
In the 10-6 Torr range.

Incidentally, this is an extremely easy fact to find using any major search engine.
 
negitron said:
Incidentally, this is an extremely easy fact to find using any major search engine.

True, but you are much more entertaining than any search engine.
 
negitron said:
It's true. I am.

I agree, I would almost pay to see you reply to questions.
 
Pengwuino said:
I agree, I would almost pay to see you reply to questions.

But you did already. Says right there, "PF Contributor". :biggrin: