What jobs are there for someone who loves astrophysics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter victorhugo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Astrophysics Jobs
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
victorhugo
Messages
127
Reaction score
5
and what are the requirements to getting there? We are currently studying astrophysics in school and I seem to have found a talent for something, and I love it too.
I also really like biology, but do not like chemistry so much. Maths is ok, I don't mind studying it if I have to.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Dr. Courtney said:
The job of teacher is probably the most abundant one.
What did you get a Ph.D. for, Dr. Courtney? I have been looking into NASA jobs, but I will need a lot of money for lots of different courses and a Ph.D. in science...
 
victorhugo said:
What did you get a Ph.D. for, Dr. Courtney? I have been looking into NASA jobs, but I will need a lot of money for lots of different courses and a Ph.D. in science...

atomic physics.