What kind of girls/boys you like?

• Thread starter yuwingsin
  • Start date
In summary, yuwinsin likes girls of the same race and who are action-cute, good body building, pretty, have a beautiful smile, are not-disguising, have a charming look, are young, have a good temper, and a cute and sweet voice. However, they are very picky and only like "green" people. They also mention the term "amie" and "brokeback," which is a forbidden movie in the Great Eastern Empire but has created a new slang term in China. They also mention being bored with girls who aren't "brilliant" and wanting to play "brokeback" for fun. They also mention being easily bored and believing that the apathetic temperament should
heartless said:
I'd like her to know particle physics and help me with all the problems. But really, I'd like my girlfriend to enjoy the nature, walking together, and not complaining when we don't talk. I'd like her to enjoy silence. I'd like my girlfriend to disobey most of the rules sitting in heads of social pairs. Doesn't have to be pretty or whatever, why does she need to?

And people say I'm too picky. I just want brilliance. I don't even care in what field, muchless about the rest.

Physics news on Phys.org
Depends. I'm bisexual, so it's very different.

If I were looking for a girl, I'd want her to be wild, fun, and know how to enjoy life, but caring, sweet, and understanding. She'd also have to be shorter then I am, let me pay for the bill, and be able to accept that some of my friends could never know we were together (Lest I'd never see my godchild...).

If I were looking for a guy, I'd want someone smart, funny but serious, someone who likes to read and wouldn't mind holding me when I'm upset. He would support me with whatever I want to do, and help with things. Someone who will also come to my shows without being asked, will bring me flowers, and cheer me on, even if I forget my lines and fall onto stage. :)

SimplySolitary_ said:
Depends. I'm bisexual, so it's very different.

If I were looking for a girl, I'd want her to be wild, fun, and know how to enjoy life, but caring, sweet, and understanding. She'd also have to be shorter then I am, let me pay for the bill, and be able to accept that some of my friends could never know we were together (Lest I'd never see my godchild...).

If I were looking for a guy, I'd want someone smart, funny but serious, someone who likes to read and wouldn't mind holding me when I'm upset. He would support me with whatever I want to do, and help with things. Someone who will also come to my shows without being asked, will bring me flowers, and cheer me on, even if I forget my lines and fall onto stage. :)

Sounds like you want a swiss army knife :rofl: sorry :smile:

wolram said:
Sounds like you want a swiss army knife :rofl: sorry :smile:

:rofl: :rofl: Perhaps. I still figure that there's someone out there like that!

IMO, the defining characteristic of this thread so far, is the shear volume of miscommunications, misunderstandings, and language barriers. Just an observation. :frown:

Rach3 said:
IMO, the defining characteristic of this thread so far, is the shear volume of miscommunications, misunderstandings, and language barriers. Just an observation. :frown:

Well this is GD Rach, a place where erudite people disengage their brains,
and let their inner thoughts frolic, help i took a wrong turn.

wolram said:
I like girls that can hold a spanner and are not worried about getting a
little oily.

She'll need the spanner right because your a sex machine?

Oily, in other words you like women who don't mind getting dirty?

Why all the euphamisims :smile:

I like women who are phisically and mentally attractive, I'm strange that way, although I won't tell anyone the ratio for fear I might incriminate myself, suffice to say it's probably on the bad side of shallow, like most men.

I dunno, but I'd like to have a petit ami, who is caring, smart, loyal, and a little bit good-looking. That's about it. And that's not demanding et all, but somehow, I haven't found my mate yet... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Evo said:
I want a brilliant man. I've dated guys with brains and I've dated guys with looks. I'll take brains over looks any time.

My dream man would be tall, thin, pale, wear glasses and be brilliant. [rant]But he wouldn't be hypercritical of trivial things and make me afraid to talk to him.[/rant] :frown: :cry:

:!) :!) Oh my God, Evo described me! :!) :!)

(Honestly, I'm 6'-2", 145 lbs, pale, wear glasses, and...Oh well, 4 out of 5 ain't bad. :biggrin: Oh and I'm generally easy going, especially about trivial things!) :!)

I'm also married, but I love Evo in a way that my wife would in no way mind. Right? :biggrin: :!) :tongue:

Schrodinger's Dog said:
I like women who are phisically and mentally attractive, I'm strange that way...
So, you're saying 'you're attracted to women that you're attracted to'.

Ah. That clears things up.

I think the idea was to define what you consider attractive. Hmm?

I've made that mistake before, it's always wrong to think of what I will be attracted to in strict terms. I then meet someone who defies the criteria and have to reinvent it. If you want easy generalisations with no insight though here goes. Nice rack, not unpleasant to look at,smart witty and fun to be around. Absolutely not pretentious arrogant or a b**ch. There that clears that up :biggrin: I preferred the original discription less damning.