What should I do to enter a top tier college for a Masters in Astrophysics?

  • Topic: Physics 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Arceus74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Astrophysicist
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Arceus74
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Hello Guys,
I know that all of you here are reputed scientists so any advice would be great.
I'm Abishek from India and currently doing my BE mech engineering 2nd year.My cgpa till now is 8.2 and i have a record of 90%(9-12 grade).I also have two diplomas in Spectroscopy and General Astronomy.And I am a piano player and have a good knowledge in python and a sports player.That's about me.Now i want you guys to say what more I should do to enter a top tier college to do my Masters in Astrophysics.
.Sorry if i messaged any mentors here privately about this because I'm new here and hope you would understand.Also please mention the Best Universities you feel would suite my profession.
 
Physics news on Phys.org