What size inverter do I need for 24V 40A DC to 220V AC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter moh_89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Inverter
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
moh_89
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there
I need an inverter to convert a dc current of 24v and 40amp to 220v & 4amp ac current
so I went to buy one but they asked me for the inverter number and they didn't understand what i said (the last characteristics)
so what is the number of the inverter
can anyone help me?
thanks in advance
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
moh_89 said:
Hi there
I need an inverter to convert a dc current of 24v and 40amp to 220v & 4amp ac current
so I went to buy one but they asked me for the inverter number and they didn't understand what i said (the last characteristics)
so what is the number of the inverter
can anyone help me?
thanks in advance

Maybe they just wanted to know the model number? Where did you try to buy the inverter? Did you see the one you wanted there?
 
moh_89 said:
Hi there
I need an inverter to convert a dc current of 24v and 40amp to 220v & 4amp ac current
so I went to buy one but they asked me for the inverter number and they didn't understand what i said (the last characteristics)
so what is the number of the inverter
can anyone help me?
thanks in advance

Check these people out, they should have what you need. If you need it quick they can ship overnight or next day ( for an extra fee).
I have used them before and have been happy with their service.

http://www.invertersrus.com/index.html
 
RonL said:
Check these people out, they should have what you need. If you need it quick they can ship overnight or next day ( for an extra fee).
I have used them before and have been happy with their service.

http://www.invertersrus.com/index.html

Inverters R Us :smile:

That's hilarious!