Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
What songs do you listen to when you're sad?
The ones I prefer are:
The Rain Song, by Led Zeppelin
Roads, by Portishead
Dexter's Tune, by Randy Newman (from the "Awakenings" soundtrack)
Symphony #2, Third Movement, by Rachmaninoff
Good Morning Heartache, by Billie Holiday
I'm Through with Love (Marilyn Monroe sings this on the "Some Like it Hot" soundtrack)
The ones I prefer are:
The Rain Song, by Led Zeppelin
Roads, by Portishead
Dexter's Tune, by Randy Newman (from the "Awakenings" soundtrack)
Symphony #2, Third Movement, by Rachmaninoff
Good Morning Heartache, by Billie Holiday
I'm Through with Love (Marilyn Monroe sings this on the "Some Like it Hot" soundtrack)
)
) Then I had a test from hell last night so I came home feeling sure I'd blown it. That compounded my rotten mood and I started going through the CDs. (I got my test score this morning, though, and the test actually went just fine. *sigh of relief*)