What's Next in Hybrid Analog/Digital Projects Beyond Ultrasonic Rangefinders?

  • Thread starter Thread starter digitalblggr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Project
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
digitalblggr
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
I am looking for suggestions for a hybrid analog/digital project. I have built an ultrasonic rangefinder before, and am now ready to tackle something more difficult and exciting. I found a lot of examples of such projects, but I am looking for something new and innovative.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
digitalblggr said:
I am looking for suggestions for a hybrid analog/digital project. I have built an ultrasonic rangefinder before, and am now ready to tackle something more difficult and exciting. I found a lot of examples of such projects, but I am looking for something new and innovative.

There's a recent thread about neural networks that could use your help... :-)

How about an active noise cancellation system? That could be a fun project, depending on what noise you want to cancel... Street noise, Your dog, Neighbor's dog, etc...