Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Whats the common name of this course

  1. May 14, 2008 #1
    i got this course which is called "introduction to EE"

    here is some circuits from the test


    also there is NOTRON and TABNIN terminology

    i am looking for a video lectures on this course
    whats his common name??
  2. jcsd
  3. May 14, 2008 #2


    User Avatar

    Staff: Mentor

  4. May 14, 2008 #3


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    It would appear that you already have the common name: Introduction to Electrical Engineering.

    Are you taking this course or are you just interested in taking it?

    An alternate name might be similar to these:
    Introduction to Electricity and Electronics
    Fundamentals of Eletrical/Electronic Circuits
    Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering

    Hope that helps.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook