Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Whats the common name of this course

  1. May 14, 2008 #1
    i got this course which is called "introduction to EE"

    here is some circuits from the test


    also there is NOTRON and TABNIN terminology

    i am looking for a video lectures on this course
    whats his common name??
  2. jcsd
  3. May 14, 2008 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    Are you talking about Norton and Thevenin equivalents ?
  4. May 14, 2008 #3

    what is name of the course from which this stuff is being taught??

    i am looking for a good video lectures for this course
  5. May 14, 2008 #4


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    Something like: "electric circuit theory 101" ?
  6. May 14, 2008 #5
    i didn't find any video lectures for "electric circuit theory 101"

    is there something else??
  7. May 14, 2008 #6
    Just try 'Circuit Theory'
  8. May 14, 2008 #7
    Last edited: May 14, 2008
  9. May 14, 2008 #8


    User Avatar
    Homework Helper

    circuit analysis?

    Is it an introductory module? If so, then you'll be dealing only with linear devices (resistors, capacitors, inductors). You'll probably won't cover diode and transistor operations till you've taken a non-linear devices course.
    Last edited: May 14, 2008
  10. May 14, 2008 #9
  11. May 14, 2008 #10
    Here, MIT not too long ago started offering their courses online free of charge. This course even has videos.


    What you want is " Circuits and Electronics"
  12. May 14, 2008 #11
    ye i use MIT course

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook