Whats your major?

• Thread starter Motifs
  • Start date
I'd like to know, mine is not physics or math. but I love math so I am here. How about you ?

Answers and Replies

graphic7
Gold Member
Double in physics and math, of course. :smile:

Last edited:
I am triple :wink: social sciences(history), natural science(enviroment), engineering(mechanics).

Chemistry, mathematics, and economics. And no I will not be graduating in 4 years, it would be impossible.

enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Aerospace engineering

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Physics and Mathematics, and the possibility of getting an Accounting degree with a minor in Economics as well.

Thus, triple degree + minor this is because of an Accounting background, so this can be done in 5 years.

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Majored in Materials & Metallurgical Engg. Now doing a PhD in Physics.

Wow, I'm impressed. How the heck do you all manage your time?

Easy don't sleep. I sleep maybe 20 hrs a week, because I also work 20 hrs per week on top of going to school to pay for rent, food, and bills.

Gza
Man, you guys are nuts. I'm a physics major...that's it no other majors or minors, and i'm drained. Don't you guys need social lives as well?

Haha, I just got liquid swords a couple a days ago.

Man, you guys are nuts. I'm a physics major...that's it no other majors or minors, and i'm drained. Don't you guys need social lives as well?
Hell yes I need a social life. Every Fri I go to the bars with my friends and drink. Sat afternoons I do work and sat night someone always has a party. Last week my roomates and I bought 3 kegs and had a pretty good party.

I'm a minor minor philosophy student!

My father took High School at the same time as Music Concervatory, LoL.

Oh, no..:frown: I still smell the beers around, dont drink it much or you will forget your way home :frown:
:biggrin:

mining eng., minor in business, them MBA in eng, i dont know about a PhD is eng yet though

Aerospace Engineering
Maybe a minor in physics if I can get away with one more physics class by the time I graduate.

Well I don't pick a major until later on in the year but so far I'm thinking Honours Specialization in Planetary Sciences and Minor in Astronomy.

Math and Computer Science.

I speculate that I will graduate in 5 years. I'm so behind in my computer science classes now. I just found out yesterday that my Calculus IV class will be offered Tuesday and Thursdays from 6 - 8:40. I can't afford to wait for the Fall to take it.

Nuclear and Radiological Engineering, I might go for a double major with mathamatics.

Physics major, math minor.. though I'm thinking of doing a math major (which would require at least another year or summer courses). Since i'm going to grad school it might just be TOO much school though.