Where can I find a replacement for part number 0603B562K101NT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex4
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Engineering news on Phys.org
Crazy idea, but did you try the company you linked to?
 
I'm afraid that I'm the only obsolete item that I've ever been able to find, and even then I sometimes get lost.
 
brewnog said:
Crazy idea, but did you try the company you linked to?

Yeah, following the link shows that it's an X7R SMT capacitor, made by NOVACAP:

http://www.novacap.com/search_part.php

Part Number: 0603B562K101NT

Surface Mount X7R Chip Capacitors

Size Code: 0603 0.060"x0.030"
Diel Code: B X7R
Cap Code: 562 5.6 nf
Tol Code: K +/- 10%
Volt Code: 101 100 V
Term Code: N Nickel Barrier 100% Tin Solder
Pack Code: T Reeled on 7" or 13" reels
Lead Code: Information not available
Reference: X7R_comm.pdf

High Reliability Surface Mount X7R Chip Capacitors

Size Code: 0603 0.060"x0.030"
Diel Code: B X7R
Cap Code: 562 5.6 nf
Tol Code: K +/- 10%
Volt Code: 101 100 V
Term Code: N Nickel Barrier 100% Tin Solder
Pack Code: T Reeled on 7" or 13" reels
Lead Code: Information not available
Reference: X7R_HiRel.pdf

You can call them for distributor information, or just order an equivalent part from Digikey, Mouser, etc.