F.Workman Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Sep 19, 2012 #1 I am looking for a standalone salt bath that can reach temperatures of 600°C. Maybe 1 foot tall and 1/2 foot wide at the base. Does anyone know where I can find one online?
I am looking for a standalone salt bath that can reach temperatures of 600°C. Maybe 1 foot tall and 1/2 foot wide at the base. Does anyone know where I can find one online?
chemisttree Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 3,954 Reaction score 777 Sep 20, 2012 #2 Sandia seems to think that a 60:40 mix of sodium:potassium nitrate could do it.
F.Workman Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Sep 20, 2012 #3 I'm talking more of a metal container with a heating element that I can just put the salt into. I will be melting LiNO3 and KNO3.
I'm talking more of a metal container with a heating element that I can just put the salt into. I will be melting LiNO3 and KNO3.