Where Can I Find a Suitable 12 Wheel Rim for My Vehicle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shanghai123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Suggestion Wheel
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
shanghai123
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Suggestion For 12" Wheel Rim

I Need To Urgently Require To Buy A 12 Inch Wheel Rim For A Vehicle I Am Preparing...cud Anyone Suggest An Oem Which Has A Specification Suitable To Mine
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
All that you have to do is measure your bolt pattern and hub size, then go shopping at the scrap yards. If you want a new one, any tire shop will help you. You can also check out on-line catalogues by visiting rim manufacturer websites such as Cragar.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
shanghai123 said:
I Need To Urgently Require To Buy A 12 Inch Wheel Rim For A Vehicle I Am Preparing...cud Anyone Suggest An Oem Which Has A Specification Suitable To Mine


Assuming you are a bit uncertain working out the stud pattern and if your preferred supplier is local go for a visit and take the hub with you. The supplier will be able to take all the measurements needed and this way you will get the right rims.
 
Good advice, Engineroom. It removes the possibility of measurement errors, which are all too easy to make. :approve: