Where Can I Find Classic Works of Physics and Sciences Online?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
artie
I have been having a lot of trouble finding classic works of physics and sciences online. Can't find anything by Ptolemy, Kepler, Copernicus, Newton, Galileo. What a gyp!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
artie said:
I have been having a lot of trouble finding classic works of physics and sciences online. Can't find anything by Ptolemy, Kepler, Copernicus, Newton, Galileo. What a gyp!

http://arxiv.org/find/math/1/au:+Euler_L/0/1/0/all/0/1"

http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0605038" on the Euler-Heisenberg Lagrangian.

Who knows, perhaps Ptolemy, Kepler, Copernicus, Newton, and Galileo will now also upload their articles to the arXiv?:smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Count Iblis said:
Who knows, perhaps Ptolemy, Kepler, Copernicus, Newton, and Galileo will now also upload their articles to the arXiv?:smile:

Thanks. I have found a few items of interest on the Web since that post, but do not have 15 posts yet so I can't post them. It may take me a few more months to get 15 posts here because I'm a total ignoramous at sciences and don't understand a thing in most threads here.