Where Can I Find Free CAD Blocks for Traffic Arrows?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blimkie.k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Blocks Cad
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 9K views
blimkie.k
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know where I could download some free cad blocks for traffic arrows to be painted on a road.

My company is doing a site plan for a new pizza hut and I have to alter the highway to have some turning lanes some turning arrows and strait arrows. Couldn't find any on Google.

Thanks,

-Blimkie
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Isn't that the sort of thing you're supposed to be buying from state / provincial / federal / whatever approved traffic-supply companies? Especially if they have to be seen at night.

EDIT: Glossed over the part about painting on the road (as opposed to road signs): but if this is permanent, I think it still needs to be done with the bake-on night-visible stuff (and the guys that would do that would have the graphics for doing that sort of thing), or some guy laying / painting this stuff by hand anyways.