1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Where can I find lectures on classical mechanics online?

Tags:
  1. Dec 20, 2016 #1
    I am a high school student looking for some amazing lectures online to study classical mechanics for a regional qualifying camp for ipho.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2016 #2

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

A Google search for "MIT classical mechanics" will give you several sets of lectures from MIT at various levels.

4. Dec 21, 2016 #3
  5. Nov 20, 2017 #4
    While i dont think you are in a need of them now but i will write it for the people who come on this thread for the same question.
    Just search Youtube Lectures by Walter lewin.
    As you might know Walter lewin was a prof. at MIT and is a renowned physicist and widely regarded as the most amazing lecturer of this time. Due to some problems his lecture videos were taken off from MIT OCW and youtube but he uploaded them in his own channel by the name of "Lectures by walter lewin. They will make you *heart emoji* physics".
    So check out that channel along with the playlist he created for different courses.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted