Gyropilot Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jul 29, 2008 #1 Will someone please tell me where I can get some plans to make an autogyro. I would like some basic plans for a 1 or 2 seat autogyro. Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
Will someone please tell me where I can get some plans to make an autogyro. I would like some basic plans for a 1 or 2 seat autogyro.
Mech_Engineer Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,587 Reaction score 172 Jul 29, 2008 #2 Why not just do a search on Google?
Gyropilot Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jul 29, 2008 #3 I tried and only found ones for models. I can't always use a computer so I thought I'd just ask on some forum. It's better to have ideas from more than one person anyway.
I tried and only found ones for models. I can't always use a computer so I thought I'd just ask on some forum. It's better to have ideas from more than one person anyway.
xengineguy Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Jul 30, 2008 #4 Hi, gyropilot,you need to go to Rotary Wing Forum and PRA website lots of info... BTW,mentone indiana hosts a large gyro gathering next weekend!
Hi, gyropilot,you need to go to Rotary Wing Forum and PRA website lots of info... BTW,mentone indiana hosts a large gyro gathering next weekend!
FredGarvin Science Advisor Messages 5,097 Reaction score 11 Jul 30, 2008 #5 There used to be tons of autogyro plans in the back of Popular Mechanics.