Where to Find Brief High School Level Resources on Electromagnetism Topics?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Amr Elsayed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Electromagnetism
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Amr Elsayed
Messages
90
Reaction score
3
Hello all
I need help, please recommend a good source for electromagnetism for a high school student, but it should be a bit brief and gives a good understanding of the topic. I am supposed to go over merely those concepts in a matter of hours.

- Inductor

- Lenz's Law

- Back emf

- Inductor charging and discharging

- Energy storage

- RL circuit

- time constant

- Exponential charge/discharge
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Amr Elsayed said:
Hello all
I need help, please recommend a good source for electromagnetism for a high school student, but it should be a bit brief and gives a good understanding of the topic. I am supposed to go over merely those concepts in a matter of hours.

- Inductor

- Lenz's Law

- Back emf

- Inductor charging and discharging

- Energy storage

- RL circuit

- time constant

- Exponential charge/discharge
Have you tried reading about those topics at wikipedia? That should give you pretty good introductions to the concepts. :smile: