Where to get this book?

• Thread starter Miike012
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a book called "The Art of Problem Solving Introduction to Algebra" by Richard Rusczyk. They ask if anyone has heard of the book and if it is any good. They then ask for recommendations on where to download free PDFs, mentioning Amazon, Chapters, and a public library's online portal. They also suggest searching on Google for file sharing sites. However, they mention that buying the book allows for writing notes in the margins, which can be useful.
Miike012
I am looking for a book called... "the art of problem solving Introduction to Algebra" by Richard Rusczyk.
Has anyone hurd of this book? Is it any good?
Anyways... Does anyone know where to download free PDF's online?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Maybe you might want to try Amazon, Chapters, or even, if god don't forbid it, a bookstore.

Or, if you are in Toronto, as I am, and happen to have a login for the public library's portal to safari, as I do, you can choose from a vast array of up to date books and instructional videos for free (well, I do pay taxes so it's not completely free).

Then again, if you are devious, you could always search google for the "book title" and ("rapidshare" or "hotfile" or a number of different file sharing sites)

But, if you buy the book, you get to write notes in the margins; a capability the kind of which I do find to be extremely useful from time to time.

I've searched all over the net... and the obviouse choice would be amazon but I obviously want it for free if I can get it...

1. Where can I purchase this book?

There are several options for purchasing books, including physical bookstores, online retailers such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble, and even the publisher's website.

2. Is this book available in digital format?

Many books are now available in digital formats such as e-books or audiobooks. You can check with the publisher or online retailers to see if the book you are looking for is available in a digital format.

3. Can I borrow this book from a library?

Most public libraries have a wide selection of books available for borrowing. You can check with your local library to see if they have the book you are looking for.

4. Is the book available for free online?

Some books may be available for free online through websites such as Project Gutenberg. However, it is important to note that not all books are available for free and it is best to purchase or borrow the book legally.

5. Can I purchase a used copy of the book?

Yes, you can often find used copies of books at physical bookstores or online retailers. You can also try searching for the book on websites such as eBay or Amazon Marketplace.