Which Companies Fund Master's Degrees in Remote Sensing and Aerospace?

  • Topic: Other 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Tone L
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Masters
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Tone L
Messages
72
Reaction score
7
Hi all, I am in the remote sensing and aerospace field.

Is anyone on the forum aware of a company that sends you to get a further education i.g., masters? After 2 years of being with the company?

I have my B.S
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Anthony LaRosa said:
Hi all, I am in the remote sensing and aerospace field.

Is anyone on the forum aware of a company that sends you to get a further education i.g., masters? After 2 years of being with the company?

I have my B.S
Many companies will pay for your continuing education, like pursuing your MS while you work. You are usually required to still work full-time, so you end up taking evening classes or online classes. Hewlett Packard was a company that had that policy when I worked for them many years ago (I don't know if they still offer it).

Just go to the Human Resources section of each company's website, and they should say whether they offer this benefit or not.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CmSmith and Tone L