Why Do Teens Drink Excessive Amounts of Alcohol?

  • Thread starter Thread starter _Muddy_
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
66 replies · 11K views
moe darklight said:
ugh. I know what you mean.

I don't know if it's like this where you live, but, while most of my guy friends have at least slowed down their drug/alcohol consumption since leaving high-school— for some reason most of the girls I know just get worse with time!

I am sick of drunk girls. maybe it's my town? I don't know. but it's all I see.

What is it with girls now a days that they just get progressively... well they are just freaking train-wrecks, to be honest. It's so hard to meet interesting, level-headed girls. at least where I live (then again, this is Hamilton, Ontario: the armpit of Canada).

I mean... the overall idiot/not-idiot ratio in males is about the same as in females, but I'm talking about a specific subset of idiot: the drunken-idiot— which, at least from my observations, is about 70% female dominated past the age of 20.

Either way, seeing as I've no interesting in french-kissing men, dumb drunken guys don't bother me nearly as much— so maybe they just fly under my radar.

It's such a turn off when I try to talk to a girl and she can't string a freaking cohesive sentence together... or is "*mumblemumble* omg! like, *mumble*" actually a growing dialect whose poetic subtleties elude me?

If girls at bars aren't bad enough, there is always the god-awful club scene, which my friends always try and convince me is fun. I've been. Twice. Performing my own brit-milah sounds like more fun.

no. I don't want to "grind." I just met you.

call me old-fashioned, but a stranger sticking her beer/cooler/cigarette-tasting tongue in my mouth while Soulja Boy yells inane rhymes over a repetitive beat whose bass is a decibel from puncturing my right lung is not my idea of sexy.

I'm just glad I'm moving this fall and getting the hell out of this town.

/rant

:smile: Hey Soulja Boy its youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Now walk it out. WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK IT OUT. I hate that song.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Hey, Soulja Boy, is pretty good, don't be hatin' :biggrin: It's nice and uplifting...You know you like it :biggrin:
 
Wow, Cyrus is now denouncing that song, when before he defended it adamantly...I'm not getting into this..
 
moe darklight said:
Performing my own brit-milah sounds like more fun.

I love it! I'm going to put that under the favorite quotes thread now.
 
These people proboaly need the drink because they use it as and excuse to be cool. either that or they can't handle life and need it to escape from reality
 
if your going to drink, do it in moderation because like edward said its never fun waking up in your own puke. also don't give into peer pressure, it can be dangerous when people listen and follow blindly as we have seen from world war 2.