Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why have I found this Forum AFTER doing my BSc.?!

1. Apr 17, 2017 #1
    Hello there!

I am doing my Masters degree in physics, working on lattice-quantumchromodynamics at the institute of technologie in vienna. (trying to locate and pursue vortices in a gluonic simulation, if anyone dares to ask...:-p) My bachelor was done within nuclear physics and I have already "played" a bit with neutrons at the ILL in france :radioactive:

As science isn't seen that often in public I am administering two Facebook-groups about scientific topics in german language area and have founded a physics-specific group to bring some "real" physics into social networks. Let me put a Link here (https://www.facebook.com/groups/FachgruppePhysik/) as I am also linking to this Forum in my group-description. (First and only advertisement for my group, so, no fear, I won't start spamming around :wink: )

Besides Physics I am into Kite-Surfing and Hang-Gliding, but also spend a lot of time with programming.

Nice to be here, let's see what you all have already built up at this place :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 17, 2017 #2
    Welcome to PF Rudi! Great you finally made it here :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted