1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Other Wiley International Edition Review

1. Jul 20, 2016 #1
    Hi guys, some time ago i tried to purchase some books coming from the cheap "Pearson International Edition" and i found that they are horrible, chapters are messed up and weird stuff is everywhere in the book.
    Now i want to buy a book from the cheap "Wiley International Edition", it looks like the edition is analogous with the Pearson's one so i'm asking: am i going to find bad suprises or i can trust Wiley on this? Does anybody have books from this edition? thank u!

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 20, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

What are the books about?

4. Jul 20, 2016 #3
    The books form Pearson are the Griffith's one (i.e. electrodynamics, quantum mech.). I need the book Incompressible Flow from Panton, the "real" edition is very expansive while the Wiley International is affordable for me!

5. Jul 20, 2016 #4
    Stay away from Wiley International Editions if they are printed in India. Those are just horrible.

6. Jul 21, 2016 #5
    the answer i was looking for :/

7. Jul 21, 2016 #6
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted