Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
Wordle 968 2/6

🟦⬜🟦🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto and gmax137
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 968 5/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I hate that d'oh feeling I get when I finally get it right.

I even guessed "basta" before the solution. I mean talk about obscure!
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42 and Herman Trivilino
sbrothy said:
Wordle 968 5/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I hate that d'oh feeling I get when I finally get it right.

I even guessed "basta" before the solution. I mean talk about obscure!
And I typed
pasty
twice. Not much better.
 
Orodruin said:
I can’t for the life of me figure out what this word is …
The company formerly known as Twitter.
 
fresh_42 said:
The company formerly known as Twitter.

Could also be an elementary particle.
 
kuruman said:
Could also be an elementary particle.
If it wasn't mathematical nonsense, I'd say: "Once again an example of how dense English is in the set of all possible words."
 
kuruman said:
Could also be an elementary particle.
I’d say most people would just use the first three letters for that one nowadays.
 
Wordle 970 3/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


EDIT: This one made me kinda proud.

EDIT2: As I've metioned before. To get it in 2 is lucky. 3 is deductive, and lucky :) )