Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
gmax137 said:
Wordle 963 6/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ugh!
A win is not a lost streak!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'll admit that when you get it in 2 it's mostly luck. In 3 it starts to look like deduction. :)

I've been using "IRATE" as startword lately.

EDIT: I mean when I play. Lot's of stuff going on in my life recently. Most of it unfunny.
 
Once again I'm on this public computer that wont let me copy/paste. (I really wonder what security hole they think they closed disabling that.)

Anyway, I didn't guess it at all this time. Just thought I'd admit it so it doesn't look like I only post my wins. :P