Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,782 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
dwarde said:
Wordle 1,046 6/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Looks like an oddly secure "construction", "tower" or whatever. :)

I'm tempted to say "good work" without having any real knowledge of what went on here.
 
sbrothy said:
Looks like an oddly secure "construction", "tower" or whatever. :)

I'm tempted to say "good work" without having any real knowledge of what went on here.
Old military method call 'WAG" wild aarse guess/guesses. :)
 
dwarde said:
Old military method call 'WAG" wild aarse guess/guesses. :)
Is that acronym related to Charlie Foxtrot (and no, I'm not spelling out what that means. Make your own WAG.)?

:P
 
sbrothy said:
Is that acronym related to Charlie Foxtrot (and no, I'm not spelling out what that means. Make your own WAG.)?

:P
No, some coherent thought is used in making a WAG. :)