Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
sbrothy said:
Yeah well for a Charlie Foxtrot the plan just needs to meet with the enemy.

Can't remember if I mentioned these: The Seventy Maxims o f Maximally Effective Mercenaries.

I think they're pretty funny, albeit a little cynical.

My favorites are these two:

12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

30. A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go
 
My guess 2 was meant to eliminate several possibilities, but it turned out to be a decent guess that left me with only one choice.
 
Wordle 1,052 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

3 and 4 are guesses to cull the field of possibles (I listed 7 after my second guess).
 
Wordle 1,052 6/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

OK. That didn't exactly make me proud.


I'm a little vindicated by the fact that other people also had their problems, but it's a shallow - if not outright Pyrrhic - victory.
 
Last edited: