Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game
- Thread starter fresh_42
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 458K views
Physics news on Phys.org
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 722 3/6*














Sorry. Been a while. If you have to handle both the technical *and* the economical side of even a hobby project you'll find yourself grotesquely busy (and poorer i might even add) .....
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 723 4/6




















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 723 5/6

























- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 723 3/6















sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 723 4/6*




















I thought the word was esoteric but no. Ouch.
I was WRONG! :)
I thought the word was esoteric but no. Ouch.
I was WRONG! :)
Last edited:
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 724 4/6




















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 724 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 725 X/6






























- 20,819
- 28,467
I think meanwhile that vocals are totally useless in English. They don't even tell you how something is pronounced. Consonants are the key! That's a hard lesson for someone who is used to speaking what is written.
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 725 3/6















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 724 3/6















Science Advisor
Education Advisor
- 3,212
- 3,841
you mean vowels, not vocals lolfresh_42 said:I think meanwhile that vocals are totally useless in English. They don't even tell you how something is pronounced. Consonants are the key! That's a hard lesson for someone who is used to speaking what is written.
I agree. When I started playing Wordle, I frequently used "AUDIO" as my starter; I don't do that often anymore. Rather try words with many consonants.
- 20,819
- 28,467
I had two vowels right after two guesses - thanks, vocals actually looked weird, maybe we have too many music threads on PF; the German word is "Vokal" - and excluded all other four (I count "y" as a vowel, too) but that didn't help me a bit. Still dozens of possibilities.gmax137 said:you mean vowels, not vocals lol
I agree. When I started playing Wordle, I frequently used "AUDIO" as my starter; I don't do that often anymore. Rather try words with many consonants.
Last edited:
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 726 3/6















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 726 5/6

























- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 727 5/6

























OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 727 3/6















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 728 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 728 2/6









