Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game
- Thread starter fresh_42
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,779 replies · 459K views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 718 6/6






























OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 718 4/6




















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 718 4/6




















- 16,099
- 9,306
Wordle 718 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
Yes, me, too. I was surprised about the many others who apparently have chosen the right one for the first time. I didn't want to type that word even when I did.gmax137 said:Wordle 718 X/6
picked the wrong one
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 719 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 719 4/6




















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 719 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 720 5/6

























OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 720 5/6

























Wordlebot seems a bit buggy today. It claims only 18 people have played so far. It averages about 340,000 by the time I play everyday.
And it says 11% got it on the first guess while no one got it on the second guess. I do not think those numbers are correct.
The solution today was also a word not in the original list.
Wordlebot seems a bit buggy today. It claims only 18 people have played so far. It averages about 340,000 by the time I play everyday.
And it says 11% got it on the first guess while no one got it on the second guess. I do not think those numbers are correct.
The solution today was also a word not in the original list.
- 16,099
- 9,306
Wordle 719 4/6




















Forgot to post this yesterday.
Forgot to post this yesterday.
- 16,099
- 9,306
And here is today's
Wordle 720 4/6




















Wordle 720 4/6
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 721 4/6




















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 720 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 721 4/6




















- 16,099
- 9,306
Wordle 721 3/6















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 722 4/6




















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 721 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 722 4/6




















- 16,099
- 9,306
Wordle 722 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
gmax137 said:Wordle 722 5/6
this one had me a mite bewildered
But it will never again catch you off guard. 