Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,779 replies · 459K views
Wordle 838 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 838 5/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ Not so cleverly abandoning the "hard" rules
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I count seven possible solutions after my third guess, ugh.
 
sbrothy said:
Wordle 839 3/6*

⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Not bad for such a word. I was only lucky that it was one of my seed words. On the other hand, it was the second time I missed a successful first by one.
 
Wordle 840 5/6

⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟨⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

this one was difficult for me. too bad I didn't start with AUDIO
 
gmax137 said:
Wordle 840 5/6

⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟨⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

this one was difficult for me. too bad I didn't start with AUDIO
I regretted that I didn't start with PIOUS
 
fresh_42 said:
Wordle 842 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
You seem to be on quite a roll there! :)
 
sbrothy said:
You seem to be on quite a roll there! :)
Not really. I had two fives recently, so all it does is increase my variance.

##\mu = 4.187\, , \,\sigma =1.105##
 
ah. I guess It' a question of noticing the success of others but still not being able to see past my own failures. :)