1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Writing CV for an advanced undergraduate summer school

1. Feb 3, 2016 #1
    I am applying to an undergraduate summer school. I should write a CV, but I do not know how should I write it. I would be happy if anyone can help me with the same experience.

Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 3, 2016 #2

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Probably the best place to start would be with any specific direction that's given by the summer school with respect to the format. Beyond that your best bet is to google "CV template undergraduate" and then select one that seems to fit your situation best and fill it out.

4. Feb 12, 2016 #3
    I was also in the same position where i needed to write my resume. They are so many websites offering the resume writing services but most of them are charging for these services. I found this blog page (also they have a free tutorials regarding this subject): https://www.ivyexec.com/executive-insights/category/job-search/resume/ For me it was very helpful and i managed to tailor my resume on my own. I strongly advise you to check it out. Good luck!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook