View Single Post
Jul31-04, 12:37 PM
1) Just how small can a wormhole be?
2) What would the minimum size of a wormhole have to be in order to send a radio wave or laser through it?
3) What would be involved (in broad strokes) in creating a wormhole? Would creating even the tiniest wormhole require something silly like the combined energy of an entire galaxy to produce?
4) Is there even a theoretical basis for determining where (not to mention when) a wormhole would go even if you assume you could make one?
5) How long would such a wormhole last? Long enough to send a short burst transmission? Forever once it's made?
We know so little about wormhole that they can pretty much do or be anything you want and no one could really support you or disprove you.