Reaching My 1,000 Post - Physics Forums Memories

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a forum member reaching their 1,000th post and thanking the community for making it a great place. There is also some friendly banter between members about post counts and smoking habits.
Tom McCurdy
1,000 post!

Lol I can't believe it. I finally have reached my 1,000 post. Has it been that long since I joined physics forums... wow. Anyway I don't plan on going anywhere... except maybe to college. Hopefully I will still be using this for years to come. Thanks for making it a great place on the net. I have enjoyed my time here meeting such people as selfAdjoint, Marcus, Marlon, and many others.

Well goodnight.
t0m

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, happy 1000th post Tom! :biggrin:

What the hell!? He beat me, I joined 5 months before him and he's 300 posts ahead of me! MADNESS! I DEMAND A RECOUNT! ELECTION FRAUD! KILL THE LIBERALS!

Great job Tom!

I only got like 500 I think. :(

I don't contribute as much as I should.

Smurf said:
What the hell!? He beat me, I joined 5 months before him and he's 300 posts ahead of me! MADNESS! I DEMAND A RECOUNT! ELECTION FRAUD! KILL THE LIBERALS!

Try 5 months after.

What are you smoking? :wink:

Well on your way to becoming a postinaire !

JasonRox said:
Are ye blind, man, or just daft? Look at the 'location'. BC bud rules! :approve:

Danger said:
BC bud rules! :approve:
Also, might I humbly add, they have the finest selection of 'shrooms on the continent.

JasonRox said:
Try 5 months after.

Hmmm... I must've been hallucinating again, them 4s and 5s all look the same to me, damn demons just won't go away. I swear I'm clean. Honest :devil:
err.. o:)

hahahaha thanks for the response... now back to work

Related to Reaching My 1,000 Post - Physics Forums Memories

What is the significance of reaching 1,000 posts on Physics Forums?

Reaching 1,000 posts on Physics Forums is a milestone for members as it shows their dedication and contribution to the community. It also means that they have shared their knowledge and helped others through discussions and debates.

How long does it take to reach 1,000 posts on Physics Forums?

The time it takes to reach 1,000 posts on Physics Forums varies for each member. It depends on their level of activity, frequency of posting, and the length and quality of their contributions.

What are some memorable discussions or debates you have had on Physics Forums?

As a scientist, I have had many memorable discussions and debates on Physics Forums. Some of the most interesting ones include debates on the existence of dark matter, the implications of quantum mechanics, and the potential of renewable energy sources.

How has Physics Forums helped you in your scientific career?

Physics Forums has been a valuable resource for me in my scientific career. It has provided me with a platform to connect with fellow scientists, share my research and ideas, and learn from others in my field. It has also helped me stay updated on the latest developments and advancements in the scientific community.

What advice would you give to someone who wants to reach 1,000 posts on Physics Forums?

My advice for someone who wants to reach 1,000 posts on Physics Forums is to actively participate in discussions and contribute meaningful and well-thought-out responses. It is also important to be respectful and open-minded towards others' opinions and to continuously learn and improve one's knowledge and understanding of physics.