Hi! Hoping to broaden my horizons :)

vcerna
How did you find PF?
I was confused about something and found a thread on here that was very helpful :)
Hello, you can call me V! I just got into highschool and am interested in physics, but I am super bad at math and science... I've been an english and art person my whole life so it's been tough LOL. I joined in the hopes that surrounding myself with STEM related stuff will have a positive influence. :oldlaugh:
(Wow... there's a lot of actual scientists here, it's kind of intimidating :nb))

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum.

Likes vcerna
vcerna said:
How did you find PF?: I was confused about something and found a thread on here that was very helpful :)
Hello and :welcome: !
vcerna said:
Hello, you can call me V! I just got into highschool and am interested in physics, but I am super bad at math and science...
Time to change this! :cool:
vcerna said:
I've been an english and art person my whole life so it's been tough LOL. I joined in the hopes that surrounding myself with STEM related stuff will have a positive influence. :oldlaugh:
(Wow... there's a lot of actual scientists here, it's kind of intimidating :nb))
Not if you come to see their human part. Then it is confusing, shocking, annoying, or incomprehensible like everywhere else.

There is nothing that can replace curiosity. As long as you have questions, you will be able to understand. So have fun and stay curious!

• Care
Likes vcerna
vcerna said:
I just got into highschool and am interested in physics, but I am super bad at math and science...
I didn't get good at math until near the end of high school. Hang in there and study well and hard! :smile: