Announcement: New Homework Help Forums

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, the new Homework Help Forums are a platform for students to collaborate and receive assistance with their homework assignments. They are open to all students and can be accessed through a web browser on any device. Users can ask questions on a variety of academic subjects and should verify the answers provided by other students. The forums have a moderation system in place to ensure the accuracy of the information.
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
In response to the growing needs of our membership, we're excited to announce the restructuring our https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35" subforum.

We also ask that those members who are able to provide assistance with homework questions in these subject areas please check the https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35" for questions that are in need of responses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Earth sciences news on Phys.org
I love science, education, and zones! I have to go to this great new forum!

Thank you for the announcement about the new Homework Help Forums. It's great to see that the forum is being restructured to better meet the needs of the membership. This will definitely make it easier for students to find and receive help with their homework questions.

I also appreciate the call for members who are knowledgeable in these subject areas to provide assistance. This community is known for its helpful and knowledgeable members, and I'm sure that many will be happy to lend a hand in helping others with their homework.

I'm excited to see how the new Homework Help Forums will improve the overall experience for both students and members. Thank you for continuously striving to make Physics Forums a valuable resource for all.

What are the new Homework Help Forums?

The new Homework Help Forums are a platform designed to facilitate collaborative learning and help students with their homework assignments. It is a community where students can ask questions, seek help and share knowledge with each other.

Who can participate in the new Homework Help Forums?

The new Homework Help Forums are open to all students who need assistance with their homework or are willing to help others. It is a space for students to engage and learn from each other.

How can I access the new Homework Help Forums?

The new Homework Help Forums can be accessed through a web browser on any device. Simply go to the designated website and create an account to start using the forums.

What types of questions can I ask on the new Homework Help Forums?

The new Homework Help Forums support a wide range of academic subjects, including math, science, history, literature, and more. You can ask any question related to your homework assignments or seek clarification on a concept.

Are the answers provided on the new Homework Help Forums reliable?

The answers on the new Homework Help Forums are provided by other students, so it is always important to verify the information and use your own judgement. However, the forums have a moderation system in place to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the answers.