Your favorite science MAGAZINES?

• Thread starter alex caps
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Science
In summary, my favorite science magazine covers a wide range of scientific topics and current events, and is published monthly with a digital version available. The articles are written by scientists and edited for accuracy, and the magazine accepts submissions from researchers and science enthusiasts.
alex caps
I just recently subscribed to popular science, what are your favorite science magazines?

Physics news on Phys.org
Oooh, I like Scientific American, Popular Science, Macworld (technology), and Discover. Mmm mmm good.

I quite like focus magazine. I'm not sure if its avaliable in the USA or not. Has anyone else come across it?

I've been a long time subscriber to Science News. published weekly with meatier articles (along with references) IMHO.

Astronomy. Long time favorite of mine, although i only just got a subscription, I've been buying off the newstand for as long as I've been able to.

1. What is the main focus of your favorite science magazine?

My favorite science magazine focuses on a wide range of scientific topics, including biology, chemistry, physics, and earth sciences. It also covers current events and advances in technology.

2. How often is the magazine published?

The magazine is published monthly, with a new issue released every four weeks.

3. Does the magazine have a digital version?

Yes, the magazine has a digital version that can be accessed on various devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.

4. Are the articles in the magazine written by scientists?

Yes, the articles in the magazine are written by scientists and experts in their respective fields. The magazine also has a team of editors who ensure the accuracy and quality of the content.

5. Can I submit my own research or article to the magazine?

Yes, the magazine welcomes submissions from scientists, researchers, and science enthusiasts. You can visit the magazine's website for more information on submission guidelines and the review process.