What's the deal with Mortal Kombat on other forums?

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the comparison between a forum called physicsforums and other forums, with the participants expressing their admiration for the intelligence and politeness of the members on physicsforums. They also mention a forum discussing Mortal Kombat and trying to figure out which MK they are referring to.
Mk
http://forums.g4tv.com/messageview....=659839&STARTPAGE=5&FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear
Oh my god, look how bad other forums are! :eek: I love you physicsforums. Everybody is so smart and polite, and everything.

But you really can't argue with what they talk about over there. I mean, I should be idolized more.

Does anybody have any idea what Mk they're talking about?

Physics news on Phys.org
What...was that?

The only MK I can think of is Mortal Kombat

Yep I was thinking Mortal Kombat too.

Now that I actually looked at the thread, it would make sense for it to be Mortal Kombat.

Yup Mortal Kombat for sure. :biggrin:

Last edited:

What is "Everybody Likes MK"?

"Everybody Likes MK" is a phrase or statement that is often used in reference to the popular video game series called Mortal Kombat.

Who created "Everybody Likes MK"?

"Everybody Likes MK" was created by Ed Boon and John Tobias, the co-creators of the Mortal Kombat franchise.

What is the significance of "Everybody Likes MK" in the Mortal Kombat franchise?

"Everybody Likes MK" is a phrase that embodies the widespread popularity and success of the Mortal Kombat series, as it is loved by fans all over the world.

What inspired the creation of "Everybody Likes MK"?

The phrase "Everybody Likes MK" was inspired by the positive reception and fanbase of the Mortal Kombat series, as well as the creators' desire to showcase the widespread appeal of their game.

Is "Everybody Likes MK" a part of the official Mortal Kombat canon?

No, "Everybody Likes MK" is not a part of the official Mortal Kombat canon. It is simply a popular phrase used by fans and creators to express their love for the franchise.