Any Electromagentci youtube chanels?

• Thread starter Ghassan99
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Youtube
In summary, the conversation is about finding good channels that provide lectures on the basics of electromagnetic. The person recommends checking out the Learning Materials section of the Physics Forums website, specifically the thread about the MIT Lecture Series. They also mention a professor from the Indian Institute of Technology who has around 30 lectures on the topic available on YouTube. They suggest preparing before listening to the lectures to get the most out of them.
Ghassan99
I'm wondering if there is any good channels provide good lectures about the basics of electromagnetic ?

Engineering news on Phys.org
Ghassan99 said:
I'm wondering if there is any good channels provide good lectures about the basics of electromagnetic ?

Welcome to the PF.

Check out the Learning Materials section of the PF:

https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

In the Intro Physics sub-forum there, you will see a thread about the MIT Lecture Series. There are also other posts with pointers to other E&M learning materials.

I used this from Youtube three years ago. This is not a prep class for EM, this is EM lecture good enough for any undergrad in the best of US. This is a professor from India Institute of technology. The hardest part is to learn his pronunciation! But hey, what make you think the MIT professors are any better?! Last lecture I download from MIT, it was even worst!

He has close to 30 lectures from the beginning to the end, this is only lecture 7 of many, go and search on Youtube and you'll find all of his. He is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whv_d-fBCg0

IIT is the MIT of US, there are very few colleges here that is equal, don't let the "India" throw you off. You should prepare first before listen to the particular lecture to get the most out of it.

Last edited:

1. What is an electromagnetic YouTube channel?

An electromagnetic YouTube channel is a channel on the video-sharing platform that focuses on content related to electromagnetic fields, waves, and radiation. These channels often cover topics such as electromagnetism in physics, electronics, and technology.

2. What kind of content can I expect to find on an electromagnetic YouTube channel?

On an electromagnetic YouTube channel, you can expect to find a variety of content, including educational videos, experiments, demonstrations, and discussions about topics related to electromagnetism. Some channels may also cover current events and news related to electromagnetic fields.

3. How can an electromagnetic YouTube channel benefit me?

Watching an electromagnetic YouTube channel can help you learn more about the principles and applications of electromagnetism. It can also provide valuable insights into the latest research and developments in this field, which may be useful for students, researchers, or anyone with an interest in science and technology.

4. Are there any well-known electromagnetic YouTube channels?

Yes, there are several popular electromagnetic YouTube channels, including Veritasium, ElectroBOOM, and Physics Girl. These channels have a large following and produce high-quality content on a regular basis.

5. Can I trust the information presented on electromagnetic YouTube channels?

It is essential to be critical and evaluate the information presented on any YouTube channel, including electromagnetic ones. While many channels provide accurate and reliable information, some may not be scientifically accurate. It is always best to cross-check information and consult reputable sources before accepting any claims presented on YouTube channels.