Is there anyway to get my attachments approved. They are problems and

• Thread starter the whizz
  • Start date
In summary, there are several options for getting attachments approved, including uploading them to a free hosting service such as imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic. These options can be helpful in addressing problems and solutions that may be difficult to type out. Attachments are approved multiple times a day, and users have the choice to use a hosting service for quicker approval.
the whizz
Is there anyway to get my attachments approved. They are problems and solutions and would be impossible to type in. It would really be great in helping with these problems.

Physics news on Phys.org

the whizz said:
Is there anyway to get my attachments approved. They are problems and solutions and would be impossible to type in. It would really be great in helping with these problems.
Attachments are approved several times a day. They will be approved. You do have the option to upload your work to a free hosting service like imageshack or photobucket and not have to wait to have an attachment approved.

ty will try imageshack

Try photobucket, I find imageshack to be way too much of a hassle

There's also http://www.tinypic.com/, which requires no sign-up crap, the home page is the upload form. And despite its name it supports images up to 1024x768.

ty for all the input worked pretty well.

1. Is there a specific process to get my attachments approved?

Yes, there is a specific process for getting attachments approved. You will need to submit your attachments to the appropriate department or individual for review and approval. This may involve filling out an application or providing additional information.

2. How long does it typically take to get attachments approved?

The time it takes to get attachments approved can vary. It depends on the complexity of your attachments, the workload of the reviewing department or individual, and any additional information that may be needed. It is best to inquire with the specific department or individual for an estimated timeline.

3. Are there any specific guidelines or requirements for attachments to be approved?

Yes, there may be specific guidelines or requirements for attachments to be approved. These can vary depending on the purpose of the attachments and the institution or organization you are submitting them to. It is important to carefully review any guidelines or requirements before submitting your attachments.

4. Can I appeal a decision if my attachments are not approved?

Yes, you may be able to appeal a decision if your attachments are not approved. This will depend on the specific institution or organization's policies. It is important to carefully review any appeals process and follow the necessary steps to appeal the decision.

5. Are there any alternative options if my attachments are not approved?

Yes, there may be alternative options if your attachments are not approved. This can include finding a different institution or organization that may be more suitable for your attachments or revising your attachments to meet the necessary requirements for approval. It is best to consult with the reviewing department or individual for guidance on alternative options.