Ultimate Calculus Reference - Get Answers Quickly!

In summary, the conversation was about what resources people use for calculus reference. One person uses the "Ultimate Calculus Reference" on the ibook, recommended by their tutor, which allows for easy searching of integrals. Another person mentioned using an old calculus book, references like Gradshteyn and Ryzhik or CRC, online resources like wolfram alpha, integrals.com, Symbolic Integration Rules, or Wikipedia, and a hardcover book called GIECK Engineering Formulas which is small and portable and includes more than just calculus.
CalculusNerd92
I was wondering what everyone used for a calculus reference. I use the "Ultimate Calculus Reference" on the ibook. My tutor recommended it to me. It is so much better than the what my professor gave me. I love that I can just search for the integral I need without flipping pages. What about everyone else?

Here is a link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ultimate-calculus-reference/id676888321?mt=11&ls=1

Physics news on Phys.org
I usually use an old calculus book (dead tree or electronic format), or a reference like Gradshteyn and Ryzhik or CRC, or an online resource like wolfram alpha, integrals.com, Symbolic Integration Rules, or wikipedia. I am glad you have something you find use and portable, but I am suspicious of the word "ultimate".

1. What is "Ultimate Calculus Reference"?

"Ultimate Calculus Reference" is a comprehensive reference guide for calculus, containing all the essential formulas, definitions, and concepts needed for success in the subject. It is designed to be a quick and easy-to-use resource for students and professionals alike.

2. Who can benefit from using "Ultimate Calculus Reference"?

Anyone who is studying or working in the field of calculus can benefit from using "Ultimate Calculus Reference." This includes high school and college students, as well as professionals in fields such as engineering, physics, and economics.

3. Is "Ultimate Calculus Reference" suitable for all levels of calculus?

Yes, "Ultimate Calculus Reference" covers all levels of calculus, from basic concepts such as limits and derivatives to advanced topics such as vector calculus and multivariable calculus. It is organized in a way that allows users to easily find the information they need, regardless of their level of expertise.

4. How is "Ultimate Calculus Reference" different from other calculus resources?

Unlike traditional textbooks, which can be bulky and overwhelming, "Ultimate Calculus Reference" is a concise and user-friendly reference guide. It is also constantly updated with the latest information and includes helpful tips and tricks to aid in understanding and problem-solving.

5. Can I access "Ultimate Calculus Reference" online or offline?

Yes, "Ultimate Calculus Reference" is available both online and offline. It can be accessed on any device with an internet connection, or it can be downloaded and used offline for convenience.