Electronics Exam Cheat Sheet - One Sheet to Rule Them All

In summary, the conversation revolves around a student preparing for an electronics exam by creating a cheat sheet and expressing their confidence in their understanding of the material. However, others criticize the use of cheat sheets and mention the difficulty of the exam. The conversation ends with a discussion on the exam schedule and the possibility of a curve.
Cyrus
I get to have *one* cheat sheet on both sides for my electronics exam tomorrow. ONE sheet to put THE ENTIRE course of formulas on. I can't write all that so neatly, so I asked the professor if it's ok to type it. So if anyone needs an EE cheat sheet, here you go!

I need to review this crap more before tomorrow, I always slip up on EE. I got a 81 on the last exam....pppffft...:rolleyes:

Someone approve my attachment! :cry:

It looks worse than it is. Once you print it you realize how helpful it can be!

Attachments

• formulasheet.zip
    54.6 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Cheater! :)

Are you sheeting me?

suck it up, only women need cheat sheets

Real men don't need cheat sheets, they fail there finals w/o any help! Eh, Pengwuino?

I've made my peace

I don't know about your school, but here you have 12 credits to retake courses. Fail more than 12,and you have to find another major. If you had failed some stupid core class, (Like me) I would make fun of you. But you failed an important class, and that's no joke. Considering the fact that you had the entire PF to help you for math, shame on you, man. You better change your study habits.

Failing is not the worst part. The worst part is sitting through a GD core class for the second time. (well, sitting through it for the first time in my case :rofl:, if you catch my drift.)

Last edited:
quit being a woman cyrus

Should I post in a Contributor only thread?

Oh well...
Did you pass?

test is tomorrow, at 10:30

at around 12:00 tonight, I was feeling so so about it. But now after some power reviewing, I feel ready to own that test. This is a good feeling, because its the first time I feel like I understand this EE stuff. How this is a major is beyond me :confused:

So let me guess your proffeser/insturcted decided to give you more time studying by scheduleing the exam at the latest time which tommorw on a satarday.
(I need to go to sleep I can't spell correctly)

No, tomorrow was always the exam date., it was never changed. It's tomorrow at 10:30 a.m, the first day of finals week.

Some of those are pretty tricky formulas. I don't know how you are supposed to remember these otherwise. Woah! f=1/T ? What does that even mean!? :sarcastic smiley:

How does it make you feel that I know just about 80% of those from studying for my AP Physics test last week?

Hmm, this cheat sheet could help you though, I suppose. In case you forget one of them (?), or don't know one right off, or something...

Good luck!

cyrusabdollahi said:
I feel ready to own that test.
own? 1 n3vr hr3d th4t w0rd b3fore? 1 th1nl< y0u m3an pwn.
wr1te 1n 1337 0n the 3x4m you wi77 g3t 4n 100 woot!

Man, that test Pwned me scott. :frown:

On the up side, I have a good feeling that the class BOMBED that final. So hopefully the curve will save me. I needed to pull >= 83 to have a 90% in the class w/o a curve. Well see, I think I am going to end up with a high B...********************!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!****! *!**!

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Did you make sure you spelled your name right?

Next time right in 1337 in computers/techonlogy/electronics etc it will make it look like that you already know the language and that your a computer geek.

Pengwuino said:
suck it up, only women need cheat sheets

We call em crib sheets. You can figure out why.

cyrusabdollahi said:

On the up side, I have a good feeling that the class BOMBED that final. So hopefully the curve will save me. I needed to pull >= 83 to have a 90% in the class w/o a curve. Well see, I think I am going to end up with a high B...********************!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!****! *!**!
Aww...it's always dangerous to feel good going into an exam, because it's that much more disappointing when you come out of it feeling completely bewildered as to where the questions came from. Pffft...they shouldn't be so cruel and give exams on Saturdays anyway. (The heck with the students, the faculty should revolt over that schedule! The same with any class or exam that starts before 9 AM. :rolleyes:)

What is an "Electronics Exam Cheat Sheet"?

An "Electronics Exam Cheat Sheet" is a one-page document that contains key information, equations, and concepts that are commonly used in electronics exams. It is designed to help students quickly review and remember important information during an exam.

Why is a cheat sheet useful for an electronics exam?

A cheat sheet can be very helpful for an electronics exam because it condenses a large amount of information into one page, making it easier for students to review and remember important concepts. It can also save time during the exam since students do not have to flip through multiple pages to find the information they need.

What information should be included in an electronics exam cheat sheet?

The information included in an electronics exam cheat sheet can vary depending on the specific exam and course. However, it typically includes key equations, definitions, and concepts that are frequently used in electronics exams. It may also include diagrams, charts, and other helpful visuals.

How should I use an electronics exam cheat sheet?

An electronics exam cheat sheet should be used as a study aid and a quick reference during the exam. Before the exam, review the sheet and make sure you understand the information included. During the exam, use the cheat sheet as a guide to help you remember important concepts and equations.

Is using an electronics exam cheat sheet considered cheating?

No, using an electronics exam cheat sheet is not considered cheating as long as it is allowed by the instructor. Some instructors may provide a cheat sheet or allow students to make their own. However, it is important to use the cheat sheet as a study aid and not rely on it completely during the exam.