My theory on expanding universe

In summary, this is just a theory that has not been published or researched and is still being tested.
jsradad
First let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to read this. On watching a program on the bbc relating to black holes and the comparison to a waterfall it got me thinking if matter was to fall through a black hole and be supper heated as it reaches the center if this is the case why can't the matter be heated to a point that it is no longer affected by the gravitational pull of the event and is then re dispersed into our galaxy to reconfigure into gasses for new stars to form. Just a thought what if the black hole centered at each galaxy was like a centrifuge the spinning of the black hole is what spins our galaxy and consequently creates gravitational pull over each galaxy it inhabits. Thank you please comment

Space news on Phys.org
jsradad, Welcome to Physics Forums!

You have not read the rules here. They are at the very top of every page...just click on "rules". If you had read them, you would not make such an "overly speculative post".

QUOTE: " It is against our Posting Guidelines to discuss, in the PF forums or in blogs, new or non-mainstream theories or ideas that have not been published in professional peer-reviewed journals or are not part of current professional mainstream scientific discussion. Non-mainstream or personal theories will be deleted."

So, before this whole thread gets deleted, may I make a suggestion? Study some real astrophysics textbooks about black holes and galaxy dynamics. Then, when you have some doubt about a process or mechanism, come back here and post your question. I guarantee folks will be glad to assist you to understand real astrophysics.

Bobbywhy

While Bobby is correct in that too much speculation is normally not allowed, as long as the OP is willing to learn I don't think we'll have a problem. Unfortunately Jsradad, nothing in your post is anything like how the universe works. Before asking "what if" questions I highly recommend learning more about the topic. There are many sites available online that will help you to learn the standard scientific models. My best advice beyond that is that if you come across anything that has no observable evidence just ignore it for now as it will only confuse you.This includes many of the non standard theories such as String Theory, M-Theory, and others. Here's a few links to look at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_relativity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_expansion_of_space
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/astro/bhocon.html#c1

jsradad, Your comparison of a black hole centered at each galaxy being like a centrifuge, the spinning BH is what spins our galaxy, etc. reminds me of Frame Dragging. Read about it here and see if perhaps it fits with your ideas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame-dragging

Let me just say thank you to the people that have commented. As i said it is a theory and physics has a whole department surrounding theoretical physics as for reading more on black holes this again is based on theoretical physics the question that surrounds black holes is one that i have spent time on and just because this has not been published or researched does not take any value away from the idea that i have as with most science it is trial and error and unless this has been debunked i would like to further researched and try to gather some evidence to prove or disprove that this could be a plausible theory. Please don't forget that the once late great Albert Einstein came to the conclusion that black holes could not exist in our galaxy also sometimes speculation is a good fuel for science without it would we bother to try prove or disprove theory's.

Related to My theory on expanding universe

1. What is the expanding universe theory?

The expanding universe theory is the scientific theory that explains the continuous expansion of the universe. It states that the universe is constantly growing and that galaxies are moving away from each other at a rapid pace.

2. What evidence supports the expanding universe theory?

There are several pieces of evidence that support the expanding universe theory. One is the observation of redshift in the light from distant galaxies, which indicates that they are moving away from us. Another is the cosmic microwave background radiation, which is the residual heat left over from the Big Bang and supports the idea of an expanding universe.

3. How does the expanding universe theory relate to the Big Bang theory?

The expanding universe theory is closely related to the Big Bang theory. The Big Bang theory explains the origin of the universe, while the expanding universe theory explains its ongoing expansion. The two theories work together to provide a comprehensive understanding of the universe's formation and development.

4. Is the expanding universe theory universally accepted among scientists?

Yes, the expanding universe theory is widely accepted among scientists. It has been supported by numerous observations and experiments, and it is the most widely accepted explanation for the expansion of the universe.

5. Can the expanding universe theory change or be disproven?

As with any scientific theory, the expanding universe theory is subject to change if new evidence or observations are discovered. However, it has been extensively tested and supported by various lines of evidence, so any changes or disproven aspects would likely be minor rather than a complete overhaul of the theory.