The number of the day is 4000 posts that is

• Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
In summary: Get it?In summary, Drakkith has made an impressive 4,000 posts in exactly 1 year since joining the forum on September 15, 2010. Congratulatory messages were given by other members, including a humorous reference to the number of posts as being stacked up at the post office. Overall, Drakkith has shown dedication and hard work in contributing to the forum.
Drakkith
Mentor
4,000 Posts in exactly 1 year!
Todays date: 15 Sep 2011.

Thanks PF!

Physics news on Phys.org
Woot! Go Drakkith!

Drakkith said:

Thanks PF!
Drakkith,

If you put 1/2 as much effort into your school work as you do PF, you will do just fine. I hope you do. Way to go kid...

Rhody... :wink:

By the time I read this it's 4006 excellent posts :wink:

Drakkith said:

Thanks PF!

Nice :smile:!

Congratulations Drakkith! :smile:

Oh, I missed the 4004 palindrome post. Those are always the best. Oh, well. Only a hundred or so more posts to go 'till the next one, Drakkith.

[Edit: But only 9 more posts to go (For Drakkith, presently 4006 at this moment) for a nice palindrome in hexadecimal. :smile:]

Last edited:
collinsmark said:
Oh, I missed the 4004 palindrome post. Those are always the best. Oh, well. Only a hundred or so more posts to go 'till the next one, Drakkith.

[Edit: But only 9 more posts to go (For Drakkith, presently 4006 at this moment) for a nice palindrome in hexadecimal. :smile:]

Lol...

Drakkith,

If you put 1/2 as much effort into your school work as you do PF, you will do just fine. I hope you do. Way to go kid...

Rhody...

Will do. I'll just have to get back into school first...but it's in the plan!

Now that is a lot of posts!

[PLAIN]http://www.invisible-deer-fence.com/images/2011/E4-wooden-posts2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMP said:

Buahahaha!

IMP said:

[PLAIN]http://www.invisible-deer-fence.com/images/2011/E4-wooden-posts2.jpg[/QUOTE]

:rofl:...nice...

Last edited by a moderator:
yes these are stacked up at the post office

Andre said:
yes these are stacked up at the post office

Hah! Post office!

What does "The number of the day is 4000 posts" mean?

The phrase refers to the total number of posts on a particular social media platform or forum. It indicates that 4000 posts have been made in total on that platform.

How was the number 4000 chosen as the "number of the day"?

The number may have been chosen randomly or based on a specific milestone or event. It could also be a marketing strategy to draw attention to the platform's success or growth.

What does the number 4000 represent in terms of data or statistics?

The number may represent the total number of users, total engagement, or total reach on the platform. It could also indicate the number of posts made by a specific user or group of users.

Is 4000 a significant number in the context of social media?

It depends on the specific platform and its user base. For some platforms, 4000 posts may be a small number, while for others it may be a large number. It is important to consider the platform's size and user activity when determining the significance of 4000 posts.

What is the significance of tracking the number of posts on a social media platform?

Tracking the number of posts can provide insights into user activity, engagement, and the overall growth of the platform. It can also help identify popular topics and trends among users.