What do you do with spare time?

• Thread starter munky99999
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, people usually spend their free time doing different things. Some people like to watch TV shows, others like to play video games, and others like to read books. Some people also like to go out and do different things, such as go hiking or visit friends.
Well, I have a lot of time on my hands. It's very relaxing. I watch t.v and sleep.

Physics news on Phys.org
I've got a pet cat named Logan. Sometimes I wish I were him.

LeBrad said:
You are mean.
If you're trying to make me feel bad, it won't work. I was only joking. You have a lovely countenance. If I wanted to be mean, I would have made fun of your name. I would have been like "LeBrad? What is that about?" and John Lynch would have been like "Yeah, I would so clobber that guy" and LeBron James would have been like "Who am I? Some kind of basketball player, right? I hope he isn't trying to be like me cause basketball is even more boring than foosball" and Pepé Le Pew would have been like "LeBrad has a countenance lovely, no?" Okay? You win. I'm sorry. I am not mean!

Some of you guys are such cogs. I've got plenty of free time, and I do what humans were meant to do: eat, screw, forage, and rest. I've gotten into skincare lately, too. Maybe someday I'll be a dermatologist. Or a bomber pilot.

Get back to work, all of you. Note to self: Back to work!

I rant in my free time, ineffectively summarizing anything I learned.
-Scott