Circuit Diagram Optical Mouse: Find or Create

In summary, a circuit diagram optical mouse is a type of computer mouse that uses an optical sensor and LED light to detect movement and translate it into cursor movements on a computer screen. It is different from other types of mice as it does not use moving parts, making it more precise and durable. While you can find one from various manufacturers, it is also possible to create your own using resources available online. Some benefits of using a circuit diagram optical mouse include increased precision, longer lifespan, and the ability to use on different surfaces without a mouse pad. It works by detecting changes in light reflection caused by mouse movement and sending this information to the computer to perform functions.
Quincy
Anyone have a labeled diagram of the circuit in an optical mouse? Or know where I could find one?

Engineering news on Phys.org
Have a look at this site:

http://www.colinfahey.com/ps2_mouse_and_basic_stamp_computer/ps2_mouse_and_basic_stamp_computer_en.html

Last edited by a moderator:
waht said:
Have a look at this site:

http://www.colinfahey.com/ps2_mouse_and_basic_stamp_computer/ps2_mouse_and_basic_stamp_computer_en.html

Now, I got know that my http://www.sourcingmap.com/usb-notebook-computer-scroll-wheel-optical-mini-mouse-lilac-p-61326.html" how to work

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is a circuit diagram optical mouse?

A circuit diagram optical mouse is a type of computer mouse that uses an optical sensor to detect movement and translate it into cursor movements on a computer screen. It works by shining a light onto the surface beneath the mouse and using a sensor to detect changes in the light's reflection caused by the movement of the mouse.

2. How is a circuit diagram optical mouse different from other types of computer mice?

A circuit diagram optical mouse is different from other types of computer mice, such as mechanical or laser mice, because it does not use moving parts to track movement. This makes it more precise and less prone to wear and tear.

3. Can I find a circuit diagram optical mouse or do I need to create one?

You can find a circuit diagram optical mouse from various manufacturers, but if you are a scientist or engineer, you may also have the skills to create your own. There are many resources available online, such as tutorials and circuit design software, to help you create your own circuit diagram optical mouse.

4. What are the benefits of using a circuit diagram optical mouse?

There are several benefits to using a circuit diagram optical mouse. These include increased precision and accuracy, longer lifespan due to lack of moving parts, and the ability to use on a wider variety of surfaces without needing a mouse pad.

5. How does a circuit diagram optical mouse work?

A circuit diagram optical mouse works by using an LED light and a sensor to detect changes in the light's reflection caused by the movement of the mouse. This information is then sent to the computer, which translates it into cursor movements on the screen. The mouse also has buttons that send signals to the computer to perform various functions.