I don't know how to make a thesis, how to present it, and my

• Thread starter choe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thesis
In summary, the conversation was about the best way to organize a group project. One person suggested having a designated leader, while another person proposed dividing tasks evenly. They also discussed the importance of setting clear goals and deadlines. Ultimately, they agreed that communication and teamwork were key to a successful project.
choe
I don't know how to make a thesis, how to present it, and my mathematical expression may be terrible.

But who interest in it, e-mail me

Attachments

• disproof_of_RiemannHypothesis.pdf
    109.2 KB · Views: 295
Physics news on Phys.org

Hi I am not a math expert. but if your proof is true then you are one of the great mathematicians of the 21 st century...good luck

so what's the first zero outside the famous line?

What is a thesis?

A thesis is a statement or argument that presents the main idea or central point of a research paper or academic essay. It is typically one sentence that summarizes the main argument and is supported by evidence and analysis.

How do I make a thesis?

To make a thesis, you should first choose a topic that interests you and conduct research to gather evidence to support your argument. Then, you should identify the main point or argument you want to make, and write it as a clear and concise statement. Make sure to revise and refine your thesis as you continue to research and write your paper.

How do I present my thesis?

The most common way to present a thesis is in the introduction of your paper. It should be the last sentence of your introductory paragraph and should clearly state your main argument. You can also present your thesis in the form of a question or as a hypothesis to be proven throughout your paper.

What makes a strong thesis?

A strong thesis is specific, debatable, and supported by evidence. It should clearly state the main argument or point of your paper and provide a roadmap for the rest of your paper. A strong thesis also takes a position on an issue and is not simply a statement of fact.

What should I do if I am struggling to make a thesis?

If you are struggling to make a thesis, try brainstorming ideas, conducting more research, or discussing your topic with others. You can also seek help from your instructor, a writing center, or a tutor who can provide guidance and feedback on your ideas and help you refine your thesis statement.