I am Art or DHT, a life-long science and art enthusiast

• Thread starter The Art of DHT
  • Start date
In summary, I am Art or DHT, a life-long science and art enthusiast. My passion for both fields has led me to constantly seek out new knowledge and experiences in order to deepen my understanding and appreciation for the world around me. I am constantly drawn to the intersection of science and art, finding beauty in the equations and patterns of the natural world and expressing them through various mediums. Through my love for both science and art, I hope to inspire others to see the world in a new light and to never stop learning and exploring.
The Art of DHT
How did you find PF?
Via google search for science forums.
Hello, I am Art or DHT which is my initials. I possess a Masters in Computer Science and Information Systems who's published a thesis on AR. I have come here to learn and apply what's learned here to my personal research. I hope to publish a thesis or two and have others build upon them.

I have years of parts, a telescope and a microscope for fun. Making me a super nerd.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Art; it's good to have you here. :smile:

Just please be mindful of the PF rules that do not allow personal speculation or trying to publish papers here. Papers for technical discussion must be based on the existing peer-reviewed literature. We do have the "Insights Blog" area of PF (see the link at the top of the page), which you may find interesting. :smile: