Where Can I Find Research on Humanoid Robot Controllers?

In summary, a Human Body Mimicking Robot is an advanced type of artificial intelligence that is designed to imitate human physical movements and appearance. It has a wide range of applications, including medical, entertainment, and disaster response. These robots are programmed using a combination of software and hardware components and offer several potential benefits, such as performing dangerous tasks and providing assistance for individuals with disabilities. However, their use also raises ethical concerns, including the potential loss of jobs and human connection. It is important for researchers and developers to address these concerns responsibly.
eszjay15
Is there anyone here who can help me, can suggest or has an idea as to where I can find a latest thesis paper/Journal about a human body mimicking robot that focuses more or had problems on its controller, like EMG, potentiometer, or the likes?

I am a fourth year engineering student and I can't seem to find what I am looking for..
I hope you can help me.
Thanks.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Did you try searching for "humanoid robot" in Google Scholar? There are only about 16,000 results, most of which are probably useful to you.

1. What is a Human Body Mimicking Robot?

A Human Body Mimicking Robot is a type of artificial intelligence that is designed to imitate the physical movements and appearance of a human body. It is created using advanced technology and engineering principles, and often has sensors and algorithms that allow it to mimic human movements and actions.

2. What are the applications of Human Body Mimicking Robots?

Human Body Mimicking Robots have a wide range of applications, including medical and healthcare, entertainment, education, and disaster response. They can be used to assist in surgeries, provide companionship for elderly or disabled individuals, simulate human movements for training purposes, and navigate through dangerous or hard-to-reach areas during emergencies.

3. How are Human Body Mimicking Robots programmed?

Human Body Mimicking Robots are programmed using a combination of software and hardware components. They are typically designed with sensors and motors that allow them to sense and respond to their environment, and are programmed with complex algorithms and data sets to mimic human movements and behaviors.

4. What are the benefits of using Human Body Mimicking Robots?

There are several potential benefits of using Human Body Mimicking Robots. They can perform tasks that may be too dangerous or difficult for humans, such as navigating through disaster zones or performing surgeries. They can also provide assistance and support for individuals with disabilities or limitations. Additionally, they can aid in scientific research and development, as well as provide entertainment and educational opportunities.

5. Are there any ethical concerns surrounding Human Body Mimicking Robots?

As with any advanced technology, there are potential ethical concerns surrounding the use of Human Body Mimicking Robots. Some people may be uncomfortable with the idea of robots mimicking human behavior and taking on tasks that are traditionally performed by humans. There are also concerns about the potential loss of jobs and human connection as these robots become more advanced and widespread. It is important for researchers and developers to consider these ethical implications and address them responsibly.